so sometimes I forget to take my medication
not my birth control though I have an alarm set on my phone for that one
but sometimes I forget the others that I have to take with food or whatever right before bed etc and those are in the kitchen
well I took my meds to Girls State and I’ve been keeping them in my room and I have not missed a single pill god bless
teen wolf: a show where men talk about doing stuff while allison does stuff
Look closely because the closer you think you are the less you’ll actually see.Now You See Me [x]
[breaks into your room late at night breathing heavily] have you accepted isaac lahey as your lord and saviour.
- Commented on how nerd women are an “under-utilized romantic resource” instead of, you know, human beings. The comment also manages to be exceedingly heteronormative and slut-shaming, and enforces the hierarchy of high maintenance/low maintenance, self-confident/beautiful but doesn’t know it. (“It was a joke. it was a bad joke, and I’m sorry I made it, but, in context, it is pretty clearly a joke.”)
- In the same video he shamed thin women / women with eating disorders and condemned those who’ve chosen to undergo cosmetic surgery “and then there’s the weird culturally constructed definition of hot which means that an individual is malnourished and has probably had plastic bags inserted into her breasts.”
- Made fun of and appropriated the important cultural holiday Cinco de Mayo by creating “Hanko de Mayo”. (Has stopped using the term)
- He then refused to apologize when called out for this (1 | 2 | 3 | 4)
- Supports / defended Laci Green despite countless racist, transphobic, fat-shaming comments. Also used the slur “t****y” while defending her.
- Seems to support that “fat” people can be shamed into losing weight. (allegedly apologized for fat shaming)
- This hipster fat shaming (like hipster racism, but fatshaming) video in which he asks people to continue insulting and degrading him for his weight gain because it motivates him
- Defended Laci Green after she made a video entitled “Islam is Sexist”
- Use of the word “kafir” in An Abundance of Katherines
- Tricked the woman he would later marry into going on a first date with him by inviting a whole group of friends (including her) to see a movie, and then un-inviting all the other people. Why is this problematic? He lured a woman into being alone with him under false pretenses.What if she had felt unsafe around him but agreed to see the movie because she thought a whole bunch of people would be there? It ended up working out, and they eventually got married, but it’s still a troubling behavior. (Has repeatedly acknowledged that this was wrong)
- “What a slut time is. She screws everybody.”
- Quote from his book An Abundance of Katherines: “she was incredibly hot, in that popular-girl-with-bleached-teeth-and-anorexia kind of way, which was Colin’s least favourite way of being hot”
The Head: the one that thinks
The Heart: the one that feels
The Hand: the one that acts
i want all that is not mine
LADY, THE SUN IS COMING UP. IT IS 5 AM. THE STUDENTS OF BEACON HILLS DO NOT NEED THIS LEVEL OF DEDICATION.
(ʘ‿ʘ✿) “what you say ‘bout me”
(ʘ‿ʘ)ノ✿ “hold my flower”
✿＼(｡-_-｡) “Kick his ass, baby. I got yo flower.”
Prompt: Arthur as a grad student who gets a dumb job working in a high-end furniture store. Eames as the new guy in town looking to furnish his apartment (with all of Arthur’s recommendations and admonishments). Romance and bad bedroom puns ensue!